jbsegal: (Default)
[personal profile] jbsegal posting in [community profile] baitcon
So, I know it's obligatory to have the annual panic, but here it is again: Baitcon reg numbers are about HALF what we need them to be, and it's about 10-11 days before our cancellation deadline... Please reg if you're coming? Thank you!

Date: 2019-05-18 01:12 am (UTC)
khatru: KItty goes yay (Default)
From: [personal profile] khatru
I tried to reg last night. I can't remember my password, and couldn't make another account cause the email is used already. I clicked the 'forgot your password' link, but I never received an email - yes, I looked in my spam folder.

Please help me login to the reg site to reg?
/amq

April 2025

S M T W T F S
  12345
678 9101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 09:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios